SECTION 1: WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal Information: We only collect personal information about you on this Website that you voluntarily provide to us. This information may include, for example: name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and similar information. If you supply us with personal information online, we will use that information in order to:
- Process your request for services, products, or information;
- Comply with applicable laws, federal and state regulations, or card organization rules;
- Combat fraud; or
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2: CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a registration, transaction, or verify your credit card, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Valley Vocational Academy 1845 E. Broadway Rd. Ste 114, Tempe, AZ, 85282, United States.
SECTION 3: DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 4: WOOCOMMERCE
Our store is hosted on WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies;
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.
The final Cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
No personal information is stored within these cookies.
SECTION 5: THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We may create links to third-party websites. We do not evaluate and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We courage you to review the privacy policies of each link to ensure that you are comfortable with their privacy practices.
SECTION 6: SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption.
SECTION 7: AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.